[THIN] Re: hp business inkjet 1100 series printer mapping

  • From: "Jan Broucinek" <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:40:48 -0400

A while back we had the need to install the HP1220C printer driver on our
servers. I installed the driver only, not the tool-box that came with it. Hence
the HP PCL3 driver got installed. Most of the new inkjets seem to use PCL3 or
some variant. I've been aliasing all of the photo printers and the HP1100
inkjet to the HP1220c with good results. I just need to remind users that no,
they can't print tabloid onto a printer that doesn't have a paper tray that
large.

Jan Broucinek, System Manager
Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Inc.
(727) 536-5900 voice