[THIN] Re: hp LaserJet 1012

  • From: "Raffensberger, Stephen" <SRaffens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 08:06:59 -0400

Funny you should ask....I'm going through 1012 pains right now too.

I found a thread on HP's user forum that pretty much says "run away". One of
the articles in the thread says to use a LaserJet Plus driver. That has
worked better than the UPD for me. Also, make sure you download and install
the latest host-mode driver on the client where the printer is attached.

We are still testing to see if this setup will print mortgage documents well
enough for production.

Steve Raffensberger

Sovereign Bank
1125 Berkshire Blvd.
Wyomissing, PA 19610
Email: sraffens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Turman, David C. david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:11:01 -0500
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] hp LaserJet 1012

        Any decent cross-reference mappings for a hp LaserJet 1012?

http://mail2web.com/ .

This Weeks Sponsor: Lakeside Software
SysTrack is the easiest to use, most complete way to monitor system and
application performance. SysTrack combines comprehensive monitoring
capabilities with hardware/software inventory, change management, user/web
auditing, and reporting to create a total management solution.
Evaluation at: http://www.LakesideSoftware.com

Unless you are the addressee  (or authorized to receive for the addressee),
you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete or destroy the message.

Thank you.