[THIN] how to stream an app with specific regional settings

  • From: Erik Blom <erik.blom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 18:39:16 +0200

Hi all,

We have an application that requires specific regional settings for it in order to run. We would like to integrate this app into our published desktop (whose regional settings are different) and tried using application streaming to do this, but so far without success. The application always seems to use the regional settings configured in the users' profile, and not the settings configured in the application isolation environment.

We tried modifying the streamed application with a pre-launch script that 'regedits' the needed values in HKCU\Control Panel\International. These values are indeed written to HKCU\Software\Citrix\RadeCache - what I presume is the isolation environment in the registry. However, they do not seem to be used.

Then we modified the streamed applications' AIE rules to make sure that they really isolate HKCU\Control Panel\International. Still no luck...

Can anybody shed any light on this?

Thanks,

Erik
SBC SITES ONLY GOOGLE SEARCH: http://www.F1U.com ************************************************ For Archives, RSS, to Unsubscribe, Subscribe or set Digest or Vacation mode use the below link: