[THIN] help on citrix PS 4

  • From: "Shankar, Shiva" <sshankar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:34:23 +0800

Hello ,

I'm very new to citrix environment, Just I installed the Citrix server
PS 4.0 on windows 2003 with R2 now we are going to install few
application on this Citrix to publish ( desktop & appellation), before
that I wanted to fine tune the server to support at least min 40 users
on this server , users are accessing this serve from  WyseTerms S10

Please help me what the steps we need to carry before this server go
into production & what are the hot fix I should install where I can get
the hot fix & where are the reg changes I need to do.

Will wait for your updates.

Thanks & Regards,

Shiva shankar