[THIN] Re: have a process still running after seamless app closes

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:21:20 -0700

Are you sure it's just the 1 .exe that's left behind?  Is it possible there
is another?  What does task manager/Citrix AMC/ProcMon show for the running
session after you close the main app.

I had an app (Cougar Mountain) that did the same thing.  The keys should
work unless there is something else wrong.

Joe