[THIN] Re: have a process still running after seamless app closes

  • From: TSguy92 Lan <tsguy92@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 12:07:18 -0800

Yep, uphclean is installed, and the session clears off just fine once the
exe's are killed or closed out of.

These apps stay open after the core app is closed even when they are run
from a desktop session. (just for grins I've tried using launchit from a
batch file to call up the app as well from the desktop with the same
results).

thanks,

Lan