[THIN] Re: have a process still running after seamless app closes

  • From: TSguy92 Lan <tsguy92@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:52:18 -0800

Joe,

Thanks for the response on this, unfortunately neither these registry
adjustments on the server (+reboot), nor publishing the app with launchit
seems able to kill the additional exes which launch with the app when the
core app is closed.

I have simplified the publishing to just the base application exe which
launches 2 additional exe's when starting. After the core app is closed,
these two exe's continue to run in the session.

If anyone has other suggestions for directions on this I'd appreciate it, as
is it's looking like we may just have to bite the bullet and attempt to
train the user's to close out the systray EXE during log offs . . ./sigh

Thanks,

Lan