[THIN] Re: frontrange HEAT and Citrix

  • From: Steve Snyder <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 13:56:59 +1200

nothing jumps out at me in procmon, but there's a few thousand lines to look
at too. For giggles, I copied the profile from the account that works (my
domain admin account) to the account that doesn't work (my regular domain
account that is a member of the local admin group) - still no good.
Curiously, the default local admin account works fine too. I verified the
odbc connection from the account as well - all is good. Also just
double-checked the sql security - pretty much everyone has reader/writer
status.

Enabled auditing as Jeremy suggested, nothing shows up in the logs.

I'm a tad bit confused at this moment...