[THIN] fixed our session lockups

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <Roger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:10:25 -0600

We had a problem with one customer running Office XP. Several people
would have sessions hang and would have to be logged off from CMC. They
would then be able to create a new session and run just fine. This would
happen 2-3 times per day for some users. I used Q282599 to remove CTFMON
and their lockups have gone away. Just a tip if any of you may be
experiencing the same problem.

Roger Riggins, A+ MCSE CCNA CCA
ACES Systems Engineer
* 319-287-3102