[THIN] find out reg entry

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 14:55:11 +0100

Hi ,

I am having some difficulties with outlook 2002 SP3 crashing quite a bit
and I have traced it to a product that we install that uses a right fax
plug, but we are not using that part of the application

I can remove it by un checking the box in

Tools ->Options ->Other -> Advanced Options ->Add In Manager

Captaris RightFax Client Extension

I have been using reg mon to try and find if removing the check box from
here write something to the registry

But I am having some difficulty.

I expected to see something in
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Outlook\Options to
match but can see anything

Would it be saving this setting in a file ?

Any thoughts

Thanks in advance

Ronnie

Visit our Web Site: www.ltai.ie