[THIN] Re: final test for loops

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 07:49:37 -0700

Did it work yet....

Oh wait..my mindis repeating itself.

Let see...Kiwi log analyzer, go to the NSA, block hotbar, don't do SP4, and
have a good Friday.  Did I miss anything?

                      "Spencer Sun"

                      <ssun@xxxxxxxx>          To:       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      thin-bounce@freel        Subject:  [THIN] Re: final test
for loops
                      ists.org

                      10/24/2003 07:42

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

Yes, it's quieted down quite a bit.  Cheers!