[THIN] Re: file transferring within ICA session problem

  • From: "Mark CALLEJA" <Mark.CALLEJA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:41:31 +0800

Andrew

The subst allows us to map c:\temp rather than C: this way the C drive is still
hidden as well as they cannot travers up a folder to start roaming around the
SOE.

Regards
Mk

Mark Calleja
Network Systems Coordinator
Network Systems
Dept Housing and Works
(08) 9222 4941
mark.calleja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary,
and those who don't"

>>> andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 16/08/2005 23:45 pm >>>
Why are you doing a subst, then mapping to the subst'd drive? Why not simply
map from the citrix environment to the original drive?