[THIN] Re: fidora + ica client issue

  • From: "Christopher Wilson" <christofire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:41:20 -0600

For anyone interested, turning off client printer mapping for this user did
the trick.  They can print from a network printer so this is a doable work
around.

CW

On 1/25/07, Christopher Wilson <christofire@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a user that is having problems launching Citrix apps, but only from
her linux machine.  Desktop OS is Fidora Core 4 and ICA client for Linux is
version 9.0.1-1.  The symptom is that the applications launch and hang at
the "running log on scripts" phase.  Oddly, the same user can run apps fine
from any windows desktop.  I am going to dig into this login script to see
what's going on, but I wanted to see if anyone had seen a similar problem
with the linux client.

Thanks,
Christopher