[THIN] farm access over Internet

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Org Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:32:57 -0400

Hi group,

This is a design question for now. I feel a bit lost in all the marketing
stuff on www.citrix.com.

Can someone point me to the right whitepaper about setting up remote access
to Citrix farm over Internet. I know I need citrix farm, web interface
(former NFuse), Citrix Secure Gateway (do not know the new name) and a
certificate from company like Verysign to run it over SSL. Also (and very
important) do I need to buy additional licenses for anything of it is a free
add-ons?

Long story short my execs want to acceess our farm from everywhere and
laptops with VPN are too big to carry.

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=320