[THIN] exams based on sp???

  • From: "Rowlandson, John" <John.Rowlandson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 08:23:03 +1100

Does anyone know what sp / fr level the exams are based on?=20

xp 1.0

pn/load manager (which client is this based on?

obviously nfuse classic is 1.7 and csg is 1.1

i emailed citrix training.exams and all they wrote back was read this =
web page. the page doesnt mention fr or client levels and it was where i =
got their email address from in the 1st place.

i'm trying to finish my CCEA and my backup is doing his CCA

John