[THIN] error with config.msi when installing XP FR2

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:25:58 -0500

I've upgraded a MF 1.8 NT4sp6 server to Win2k SP2 and now I'm trying to
upgrade to XPfr2.

I'm getting an "error 1321.  The Installer has insufficient privileges =
modify this file:  S:\Config.Msi\1e8140.rbf."

Anyone have any clue?  Citrix's Knowledge Base blows IMO.

=20

  _____ =20

=20
Brian Claus, A+, Network+, MCP