[THIN] Re: emulators

  • From: Mark Cook <mc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 21:08:08 -0000

Hi Elliott,

in a past existence I had to look at emulator software in a Citrix
environment, the only real workable solution we came up with and we could
have say 4 seperate emulation sessions within a single citrix session was a
product called TTWin from an Australian company called Turbosoft
(http://www.turbosoft.com.au) which had some specific Citrix enhancements
for performance etc.  As for Hummingbird, we dropped that firly quickly in
the eval process I'm afraid, didn't work too well for us and performance was
somewhat lacking.

Mark