[THIN] Re: easy way to list all applications and users permissions

  • From: "Durbin, Jeff" <jeff.durbin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 12:01:34 -0500

I run all my scripts from a server that's a member of the farm, but you
may be able to do it that way. As I recall, what you'd have to do is
download/install the MFCOM SDK, install that on your workstation, and
register it with your farm. I did it once years ago, but it was so slow
it wasn't worth it.