[THIN] Re: easy way to list all applications and users permissions

  • From: "Durbin, Jeff" <jeff.durbin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Brian Delaney" <brian.delaney@xxxxxxxxx>, <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 14:11:15 -0500

Copy the lines below to notepad and save the file with a .PS1 extension
(WritePubAppUsersAndGroups.ps1, for example). Open PowerShell on one of
your Citrix servers (download and install if necessary), change into the
folder that holds the script, and execute:

.\WritePubAppUsersAndGroups.ps1

The output file will be created in the same folder. Open the CSV file
with Excel, and turn on AutoFilter (Data, Filter, AutoFilter).