[THIN] Re: easy one... Flex Profile Kit V3 or Citrix Hybrid orTriCerat simp lified profiles

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 15:02:27 +0100

You don't necessarily need to use a hacked binary, though.

It's only been "hacked" to aid performance and to ensure no "false"
positives.

It may well be possible to use the binary from the latest office
resource kit.

If companies would baulk at the use of hacked binaries, then they have
options - do nothing; innovate a solution, internally; pay for the
commercial solutions.

As always TINSTAAFL.

Neil

e-mail from your system.