[THIN] Re: easy one... Flex Profile Kit V3 or Citrix Hybrid o r TriCerat simp lified profiles

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 14:22:43 +0100

Um, Microsoft are behind the profile kit - albeit using an Office
resource kit tool.

Although like anything you develop using resource kit tools, you largely
do it off your own back.

Point being, though, that it's merely techniques applied to something
they've written (ie the office profile wizard).

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.

than buying more servers.