[THIN] Re: dumb question, but desperate...

  • From: "Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 20:28:11 -0500

I'm guessing that the setting for IE is not set to refresh every visit
to the page under the Temporary Internet files cache setting and is
probably set to automatic.
JK

On 11/10/06, Schneider, Chad M <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I ask this, as I have 2 users, who get sporadic results from the PN Agent.

The Web Interface works fine for them.

PN Agent, refreshes of the applications cause credentials errors, loss of
application icons for an entire farm, etc.  Refresh again, they come back,
sometimes.