[THIN] Re: dual monitors with Wyse OS thin client

  • From: Warren Simondson <caditc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 08:57:18 +1000

Happy to help everyone. Although I think you foreigners should come to
Australia and note that we
only buy beer in Kegs - no glasses or bottles here. Keg are more environmental.
So one Keg for
me, one for Jeremy Saunders (another proud Aussie who contributes a lot), and
we might even slip
one in for the infamous Rick Mack (German heritage, Canadian upbringing,
Australian resident)
who told me yesterday that he has so little time these days since working for
Quest. I think Rick
would prefer the expensive Wine these days.  C'mon Rick, remember the list that
made you
famous ;)
--
Warren Simondson