[THIN] dsmaint question

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:13:12 -0400

In my management console, if I click on 1 particular server I get an
error.  "The data store is not available.  Some features may not be
available.  Error Code:1612"

Currently, the XML and IMA service are running on this server and users
are connected to the 1 published app running on this server.  If I go to
the licensing tab I do not see this server and the number of licenses in
use.  I'm thinking that there is a problem and I'm on the 48 hours till
it crashes clock.

Suggestions?

I'm considering running dsmaint refreshlhc on that server.

Thanks for your input.

=20

  _____ =20

=20
Brian Claus, A+, Network+, MCP
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>=20