[THIN] Re: dsmaint backup fails

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <Matt.Kosht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:41:14 -0500

Doh!  The cause of the error was not Jet SP6 at all. It was because the
data store wasn't on the server I was executing the dsmaint backup
command on! Live and learn. I won't panic so quick next time.

>>> Matt.Kosht@xxxxxxxxxxx 01/13/03 05:06PM >>>
I recently applied Jet SP6 to a Metaframe XP/Win 2K server that holds
the IMA (Jet) data store.
Now when I try to do a dsmaint backup I get this - ERROR: Cannot
locate
path to Access database.
Any ideas on how to fix other than attempting to downgrade the Jet SP?