[THIN] dscheck version 6.16

  • From: "msemon@xxxxxxx" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 12:17:52 -0400

Looking for dscheck version 6.16. In my Citrix\System32 folder on
Presentation server 4.5 I have dscheck, however, when I look under version
it says that it is version 4.5.3. Is there a download for this? Thought
this was part of installation occurding to document.

Thanks,

Mike

Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist