[THIN] Re: drives not mapping

  • From: "Raffensberger, Stephen D" <sraffens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 10:19:21 -0400

Everything you need should be there. You have to align the stars on both
sides...client and server.

Server:
Open Terminal Services Configuration
Open ICA-tcp
Click the Client Settings tab
Check the "Connect client drives at logon" box.
Un-check the "Drive mapping" box in the Disable section.

Client:
Launch an app/desktop from the unhappy server.
Open the Citrix Connection Center
Under Session Security make sure the Files box says "Full Access".

Steve Raffensberger
Citrix Administrator
Produban US
sraffens@xxxxxxxxxxx