[THIN] Re: drag and drop

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 07:33:33 -0000

Different session IDs can depend on a couple of things but the most straight
forward to check is - do the properties for the published apps match?

.         Color depth

.         Screen Size

.         Access Control Filters (for SmartAccess)

.         Sound

.         Drive Mapping

.         Printer Mapping

Check out this article for further info:
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX159159