[THIN] Re: disable "ICA Client File Security" dialog

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 10:56:30 -0500

I had the same issue...

I added the following line to our network login script and put a copy =
of
webica.ini in the netlogon share.

copy /y %0\..\webica.ini %windir%\webica.ini

The webica.ini file reads as follows:  (use your own IP address)

[Access]
CurrentConnection=3D169.254.233.249:1494  =20

GlobalSecurityAccess=3D405

Hope that helps!
--Brian=20

=20
Hello,

does anybody know a solution to completely disable the "ICA Client File
Security" dialog box.
I use a LAN environment and do not need this feature. Even if a user =
selects
the options "Full access" and "Never ask me again for any application" =
after
the next session, the dialog pops up again.
The settings were lost. Which registry keys should I change?

Regards

Oliver W=F6ll
CCA, CCEA, MCSENT, MCSE2000

Please make note of the new address for WESCO Distribution, Inc.
headquarters.  This change is for our headquarters location only and =
was
necessitated by the renumbering of the buildings at Station Square.=20

Our headquarters location has not moved.=20

WESCO Distribution, Inc.=20
Suite 700=20
225 West Station Square Drive=20
Pittsburgh, PA  15219-1122=20

The information contained in and transferred with this electronic =
message is
intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by =
law
and it may contain information which is privileged and confidential.  =
If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any =
review,
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this message is =
unauthorized
and strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, =
please
notify WESCO Distribution, Inc. immediately at 412-454-4800.  Thank =
you.