[THIN] Re: default search provider being corrupted in IE8

  • From: "Hutchinson, Alan" <Alan.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 11:19:41 +0100

Andy - Did you get to the bottom of this one?. I'm having the same issue
- I had initially assumed that it was to do with the way that I'd set up
and replicated the mandatory profile I'd put together. Most stuff on the
web points to the registry key you mention but I can't actually see
anything wrong with it.

Regards,

Alan.