[THIN] Re: default access behavior

  • From: Pat Coughlin <strangedog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 17:34:58 -0400

The group policy templates at C:\program files (x86)\citrix\ica
client\configuration have the settings you are looking for. Give them a
shot. Policy is better than a registry punch for sure.

Pat Coughlin

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 3:41 PM, Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I have numerous clients that I am upgrading to the latest version of the
receiver (4.3). I am trying to set the default access to full access for
files and allow access for Scanners. however the option to set the access
and not be asked again is not present. I ddi some searching and found the
citrix article on importing the registry keys to set the default behavior,
but if I import those keys then the client software will no longer launch
an I have to run the clean-up utility to remove the client and then
re-install from scratch. Is there a better method for setting this so that
my users are not asked to allow access every time they login?