[THIN] Re: customizing Nfuse with tokens

  • From: Gene Herman <hermang@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:43:54 -0400

Vasco was considered for our solution way back when - They allegedly
have an interface to Nfuse - but their support sucked and we could not
get it to work out of the box. I felt sorry for the sales rep - he kept
talking about how many tokens his company sold - but most were in Europe
- a pity because they could not even give us one reference who used
Citrix and Citrix allegedly never heard of them. I subsequently saw they
were touted in the Sans group but - oh well

This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client
NetX Develops XP and NT Embedded
Extremely Secure, and Remotely Managed.
http://www.netxinc.com