[THIN] Re: customizing Nfuse with tokens

  • From: "Eugene Herman" <EHerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:56:43 -0400

We have the solutuon working in the lab - but because we authenticate to =
NDS - if is a little trickier. However - the ACE server works as advertised=

>>> John.Rowlandson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/24/02 04:44PM >>>

Yep, that is the project williamette 2.0 code with nfuse 1.7 backend

Basically, it send username and pin+token to the ace server and if
approved it unlocks the web server

Next it sends username and password to the Dcontroller for user
validation...

Its very smart, if you get your password wrong, it unlocks the webserver
and then asks you for password only again.

john