[THIN] Re: created an application with iexplorer

  • From: "John Hardwick" <jhardwick@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 10:27:34 -0500

Nick,

I've been in search of a simple "file management" application that I can
publish for my users to do just that.  I want them to be able to manage
and delete files, but still be able to give them a top level starting
folder while restricting them from going any higher and not providing
them with all the "explorer" funcationality of open-with etc.

My users only have access to published applications so any real
management of files and folders becomes a problem.

Let me know if you find anything otherwise I've toyed with the idea of
trying to write something myself.

Thanks in advance,

John Hardwick
President