[THIN] Re: converting old desktops to terminals

  • From: Magnus Hjorleifsson <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 08:23:11 -0400

Try thinstation. It works pretty well. Splashtop is another good one

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 11, 2009, at 2:47, "Mubiru Edwin Moses" <mubirum@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

I have an interesting situation where I would like to convert my old desktops into thin clients of sorts.

Is there any simple to use and manage 'thin os' of sorts that any of you can recommend.

Thanks

Moses

Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist