[THIN] Re: cmstart.exe locking up

  • From: "Werther, Chris" <chris.werther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:51:38 -0600

yes, i saw them, but the new client still doesnt fix the issue. i have found
that uninstalling the client and deleting all references to citrix in the
registry seem to fix the issue. however, this is stop gap at best. Last week
i had a server that out of the  blue started having this issue when users
logged on. After rebooting, it seems to now be ok.