[THIN] cloneing mfpsv3

  • From: "Stratton, Doug MSER:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:30:01 -0800

What we are doing:
We are setting up servers using sysprep.  We set it all up, install mf, do
the clean up as per citrix cloning docs (does not include removing from farm
in anyway).  Then sysprep it.

Problem is:
The box we initially sysprep from does not go back into the farm correclty
ever again.  We image it and try to add to farm and it does not work.  We
have to do dsmaint recreatelhc to get it to go in.

I noticed that before adding it back the server is gone from the farm except
that it still shows up under zone information?

Doug Stratton
CITS
Technology Development Analyst
Work: 250-356-6678