[THIN] Re: client permission on public folder

  • From: Euan Cooper <Euan.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:56:46 +1300

I take it you are talking about MS Exchange Public folders?  If so open the
permissions tab for the folder in question.  Under the roles input field
there are two columns of tick boxes.  Last item in the right column is the
checkbox for making the folder visible to selected users/groups.  Clear the
tick from this box for the anonymous group as shown in the screen image
below (if it makes it through to the list)

-Ec