[THIN] Re: cleanup ntuser.dat

  • From: "Mack, Rick" <RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 07:11:47 +1000

Hi Greg,

Windows Server 2003 supports per-user file associations reasonably well.
However a consequence of that is that the HKCU\Software\Classes key will
grow considerably. However the good news is that 2003 doesn't have the same
registry size limitations as NT 4.0/win2k so it's something you can live
with.

Regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack