[THIN] Re: citrix printing

  • From: Ben Pelzer <Ben.Pelzer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:00:11 +0100

Hi Al,

I had the same problem with some Kyocera printers a while ago
Removing the Everyone group which has Print rights on the printer object
and replacing this with special Print groups from AD and giving these
Print rights on the printer objects solved my problem
This has to be done on the print server btw

Cheers,

Ben

//www.freelists.org/list/thin