[THIN] Re: citrix pass-through authentication with MIT Realm ?

  • From: Lara Adianto <m1r4cle_26@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 18:55:59 -0700 (PDT)

The reason is because we don't want to store credentials in AD. We have done
windows authentication with external MIT KDC, and therefore would like to do
the same with citrix. In that way, there will be no duplication of credentials.

How can I know whether citrix uses DNS properly or not ?

-lara-

Chris Lynch <lynch00@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not aware of any way to accomplish this. Unless you have a SAMBA
server in place. But, with the latest version of SAMBA, you can only
use NTLM authentication, not Kerberos.

And what is your reason for not wanting to use AD? (not that I
really want to open a can of worms, but just asking)

Chris