[THIN] Re: citrix licensing questions

  • From: "Berny Stapleton" <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 23:14:56 +0100

Suspicion confirmed, I didn't have a problem. I could also see a bit of
talking with Citrix customer support though to explain the situation with
them to downgrade your licenses and re-issue if you had a problem. At the
end of the day though, the people that I dealt with at Citrix were quite
reasonable and if I explained to them what was happening and that it was
obvious we weren't trying to rip them off I think they would have downgraded
/ reissued / upgraded again anyway.

Berny