[THIN] citrix conferencing manager

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <roger.riggins@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:00:25 -0500

Hi all,

Is the Citrix Conference Room only supposed to be published on one
server? It doesn't seem to work reliably when I have it published across
all of them. The app is only published once and has not been renamed. If
it can be spread across all of them, then I probably have some kind of
inconsistency on a few of the servers as far as Conferencing Manager
stuff goes.

Thanks,

Roger Riggins
Network Administrator
Lutheran Services in Iowa
w: 319.859.3543
c: 319.290.5687
http://www.lsiowa.org

<b>Lutheran Services in Iowa Confidentiality Notice
<red>The information contained in this communication may be confidential,
is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and
may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the
distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its
contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please return it to the sender immediately
and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer
system. If you have any questions concerning this message, please
contact the sender.</red>