[THIN] can two version of adobe co-exist on the same build

  • From: Hamilton Ronnie <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:45:22 +0000

Hi,

can two versions of adobe acrobat reader co-exist on the same server.

ie I have adobe 6 reader which is used for opening pdf's but I have installed
Adobe Standard 7.0 to be able to create pdf's.

Now when I open a pdf it always uses the newer version.

thanks
Ron
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296