[THIN] cAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.0

  • From: jstrowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:09:33 -0500

I'd suspect the Mcafee web site has something.  Barring that look for
either symantec's equivalent document.  Try keywords of terminal service
in either site.  There are papers out for exchange and anti virus that
will guide you on some "gotcha's" of stuff to avoid.

But you're right be careful.  You can seriously impact your TS
performance if you mess this up.  One of the issues to be watchful of is
whether (or not) the individual instances of a virus scan spawn for each
client who connects.  Depending on the product that can occur if it's
not horribly TS aware.

Try the simple answer first, check McAfee's knowledgebase for terminal
server related entries.  Check in thinlist too, this has been answered
before.