[THIN] Re: automating RDP connections

  • From: Jon Spriggs <jon.spriggs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 13:48:46 +0100

Yep

On 05/07/05, Lilley, Brian <brian.lilley@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> thanks John, much appreciated.. interesting about .net having problems.  were
> the problems relating to COM interop?

This Weeks Sponsor: Lakeside Software
SysTrack is the easiest to use, most complete way to monitor system and
application performance. SysTrack combines comprehensive monitoring
capabilities with hardware/software inventory, change management, user/web
auditing, and reporting to create a total management solution.
Evaluation at: http://www.LakesideSoftware.com