[THIN] Re: automatically go to term services logon after boot?

  • From: "P.J. Johannsen" <pjohannsen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:44:04 -0700

FYI, I tested out setting the mstsc.exe file as the shell and this appears
to work properly.  I don't have time to put together an .rdp file to test
right now, but this method does boot the machine directly to an RDP client.
The only thing that your users might need to know is that they need to
actually log out when they are done.  Hope this helps you some.

PJ