[THIN] Re: automatically go to term services logon after boot?

  • From: "Rink, Jesse" <JRink@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:40:22 -0600

I'm wondering if I should look into the Citrix ICA client for DOS.  Has =
anyone used this before? =20

My goal here would be to make it so the user HAS to log in to the =
terminal server/citrix box and has no other options.  I don't want them =
playing around in the PC's operating system at all.  A thin client =
device is not an option due to cost, I need to re-use my current PC =
hardware.  Maybe the Citrix DOS client would work.  Claudio's DOS client =
is real nice, but it's terminal server only and chances are I'll likely =
grow into a load balanced farm with Citrix, not just terminal server.

Jesse Rink
Network Engineer
Whitnall School District
414-525-8461