[THIN] Re: authenticating a NetWare user

  • From: "Tony Lyne (Computerland)" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 10:58:24 +1200

Yes I have a large site doing this with no problems.

Use a tool like either Syncronicity or NDS for NT, or the new Netware
Account manager.

Tony Lyne
Senior Systems Engineer
Computerland Central
P O Box 1470
PALMERSTON NORTH
Telephone (+64)  06 3566655
Facsimile  (+64)  06 3566800
Mobile  (+64) 025 720696
E-mail Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet http://www.computerland.co.nz

CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain information
that is confidential and subject to privilege.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message or data is prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify me immediately and delete all material
pertaining to this e-mail.  Thank you.