[THIN] Re: appsrv.ini and custom ica connection

  • From: "Ryan Lambert" <rlambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 11:44:38 -0400

I'm confused about this conversation... so hopefully, I am following
along here.

What Ron (I think) is saying would be to change the address for the A
record/s that points to those MetaFrame servers... and with a sudden
flush of your cache, you have working server locators again. Ie: Use a
hostname, not an IP. That would be the easiest way to circumvent
limitations in the PN Client as far as # of servers allowed was
concerned.

Correct me if I am misstating you, Ron. :p

What port XML is on should not matter.